Vacation villas and accommodations in Chianti
Welcome to the Greve in Chianti “Tuscany Blog”!
Congratulations! You have successfully reached one of the longest-established and most informative Tuscany websites on the internet. Both our website and this blog are dedicated to tourist information and news about Tuscany, Italy, and the Chianti Classico wine area of Tuscany in particular.
Here you will find detailed and accurate information and offers of vacation villas and accommodations in Chianti, especially in and near Greve in Chianti, Greve being the market town of the Chianti Classico wine region which covers the Chianti hills between Florence and Sienna. It is also one of the most popular vacation centres in Tuscany. There are apartments and Bed & Breakfast accommodations within Greve, including right on the colonnaded main square, Piazza Matteotti, plus a huge range of very economical vacation rentals in the surrounding hills. Our vacation rentals cover the full range from grand villas, through farmhouses and apartments to B&B rooms.
Our Greve in Chianti website, which went on-line in 1997, and this Tuscany Blog provide concise tourist information on every aspect of life and culture in Tuscany:
• art and architecture in Tuscany – museums, castles, abbeys, parish churches, tower houses . . . ,
• Tuscan food and wine – Tuscan cuisine, wine tasting, wine tours . . . ,
• flora and fauna of Tuscany – orchids, the fauna of the Val d’Elsa, wild boar, hoopoes . . . ,
• festivals and fairs throughout Tuscany,
• places to stay, vacation accommodations – villas, hotels, farmhouses, country and town apartments, Bed & Breakfasts . . . ,
• restaurants and food markets throughout Tuscany,
• how to get around in Chianti.
We also provide links to websites containing tourist information about almost every town and village in central Tuscany, about the major Tuscan art cities, as well as on the important sights and towns in Umbria.
And don’t forget our sister sites where you will find even more useful tourist information: