Via di Zano, 30 I-50022 Greve in Chianti (FI), Italy
Mobile +39 338 84 43 562
Casa Montechiari holiday apartment is located right on the outskirts of the small town of Greve in Chianti, the market town of the Chianti Classico wine region between Florence and Siena. Our front door opens onto a quiet urban street while our terrace and garden look out over the surrounding vineyards to the Chianti hills. By staying at our vacation accommodations, you can enjoy the tranquility and fresh air of the countryside together with the convenience of town. There is parking right in front of the door.
We are a short stroll from: • the main Piazza of Greve, Piazza Matteotti (500 m) • the Coop supermarket of Greve (500 m) • the Greve public swimming pools (5 minutes) • the SITA pullman bus stop (5 minutes). To Florence, one hour by bus, 45 minutes by car.
Our accommodation consists of two double (or twin) rooms linked by a double door, together with a fully equipped kitchen-dining room.Each bedroom has its own modern bathroom with shower. One bedroom contains a sofa bed that can be expanded into a bunk bed for a total of four persons.
Our guests have access to the terrace where there is a barbeque, chairs and tables and a gazebo, and also have use of the garden where there are additional chairs, a table and a sun umbrella. Depending on where the sun is, our guests may sit on our front terrace with a view over Greve towards Monte San Michele.
In case of bad weather, guests who have rented the double room without kitchen may eat their breakfast and other meals in the extra dining room.
The complete apartment sleeps 4 (+1) adults or 4 adults and 2 smaller children.
It is also possible to rent the apartment with one double room only, or to rent a double room and bathroom without kitchen facilities on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
We are open throughout the year. When staying for 4 days or more, you will receive a gift of two bottles of red wine!
Low Season 1 Nov. to 19 Mar. (excluding holidays)
High season 20 Mar. to 31 Oct. and 22 Dec. to 7 Jan.
Apartment 2-3 persons (Minimum stay 3 days)
59 euros per night, 390 euros per week
70 euros per night, 460 euros per week
Apartment 4-5 persons (Minimum stay 3 days)
108 euros per night, 690 euros per week
130 euros per day, 890 euros per week
Double room (With breakfast)
59 euros per night
65 - 80 euros per night.
Triple room (With breakfast)
79 euros per night
80 - 95 euros per night
Payment: please pay a deposit of 30% of your total rent by bank transfer to secure your reservation. The remaining 70% is to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Cancellation: Your deposit minus bank charges will be refunded if your reservation is cancelled 30 days or more before arrival date.
Click the image above to open an interactive location map.
How to get to Casa Montechiari
From Rome and the South: Leave the Motorway A1 at Exit "Incisa" and continue towards Figline. Just before arriving in the centre of Figline, turn right at the Torricelli Hotel and follow the signs for Greve (about 20 km). In Greve, turn right at the first traffic light (direction Florence) and then turn left into via Falsettacci between the Esso station and the public playground. Just across the bridge, turn right into via di Colognole and almost immediately left into via di Zano. We are number 30, just a short distance up the hill.
From Florence, Bologna and the North: Leave the Motorway A1 at Exit "Firenze Impruneta" and at the roundabout take the SR 222 towards Greve. You will pass Falciani, Il Ferrone, Passo dei Pecorai and Greti. Once in Greve turn right into via Falsettacci between the Esso station and the public playground, and continue as above.